The Truly Universal Hammerlok™ Cap is made of Type 304 stainless steel and the blade is Type 201 stainless steel. The Hammerlok™ was made to fit a variety of street signs having varying dimensions and fits square, round or U-channel posts and is reusable. The sign mounting assembly fits flat or extruded blades and comes in 9”, 12”, 15” and 18” blades with holes at 3” centers. Cross Blades also available with holes at 3” centers.
- Is press fitted – hammered into place – No need for set screws or bolts but comes with slots allowing the use of self-drilling steel screws or the use of stainless steel nut and bolt
- On round or square post cap – no need for 90° or 180°
- On U-channel post cap you can order 90° or 180°
- Cap will not crack or break if bolts are over tightened
- Stainless steel will not oxidize like aluminum.
- Stainless steel is 2-3 times stronger than aluminum.
- Hammerlok™ cap is made with Type 304 Stainless Steel.
- Blade is made with Type 201 Stainless Steel.
- Cap fits square, round or U-Channel post.
- Fits Flat or Extruded Signs.
- Blades come in 9”, 12”, 15” or 18” with holes at 3” centers
- Cross Blades also available with holes at 3” centers